Monday, December 7, 2009


Love Kills sometimeZ...



I've tried to look back at my past to see why love never has worked. And I noticed one consistent thing, that all my ex's where with me for either sexual pleasure or status. Sad right? I've taken note of this as I've moved forward. I examined my heart and poured it out to someone this year only for it to look like the above picture. So I continued to move on, I've also noticed that women now like me because of my calling and or gift. As my rap career grows so do the groupies that claim they are the one.

Well Love has killed my thought process so I will not try any longer. If God has in fact destined me to be with someone He will have to scream and shout "THAT'S THE ONE!" other than that. My girl is music... Peace out Bryan


Song I dedicated to all this Blog: "The Truth is a lie" - Day 26

No comments:

Post a Comment