Thursday, December 10, 2009

Is Hip Hop dead, was it ever alive???


The State of industry R&B, Rap/Hip-hop is slowly depreciating. When the world thinks Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive I often think that they are sippin’ the same blue drink he is drinking. LOL...It is clear that Drake is in fact a better lyricist. I often think of artist like LeCrae, or even Eminem being leaps and bounds more talented and better lyricist than a Lil’ Wayne. Or should I say Gillie Wayne, Lil Gillie?


I am no way, shape or any form hating on Lil’ Wayne I just think a fact is a fact. Now moving on to my piece. "IF U ARE NOT MENT TO RAP STAY OUT THE GAME! "That goes for both Christian Rhymers and Secular. Everybody’s dream is to be the next top artist “OH The game has room” You’re right, but, not, FOR U!! In that path we somehow let wackiness in like Nick Canyon, the Here goes the 1 to the 2 to the 3, everybody in the club getting’ tipsy. Wait, what was his name? And cats like Souljah boy. I’d rather watch paint dry than waste brain cells figuring out why, and who signed your simple rhyming selves.

I’m done I don’t even want to waste my life typing this anymore…
Check out that dumb picture above… Unbelievable, the top part is true... Bottom par- I think I just threw up a lil bit in my mouth...


1 comment:

  1. Yo I have to agree with that statement ... "I'd rather watch paint dry" *LOL* that is another reason I don't listen to the radio, cause those wack simple simon rymers are killing the air waves!

    ReplyDelete