Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Live by the Creed

ASSASSIN'S CREED II

After my midnight trip to gamestop to pick up my Assassin's Creed II LE edition, I wanted to write a review.
But after playing for an hour I decided to hold off on my review of this game. Because it wouldn't be accurate.

Controls
The controls are pretty much the same buttons, but the moves are more fluent more effective. And way different. The combat seems to be much better. Although in the begin you have to fight with your hands and no weapons.

Game play
The game play is less stiff, more real life esque. Even when it comes to climbing up buildings

***This paragraph contains spoilers so please do not read if you don't intend to know what happens. ***

The storyline quickly links both AC1 and AC2 together. Desmond Miles the character from AC1 who sat in the Animus is also the the player that will be the animus user in AC2. A bigger plot is revealed between Assassin's and Templar's.

The "Piece of eden" is still a center piece in the storyline. The Assassin, named Ezio Auditore, a 17 year old that you use to become and learn the ways of the assassins. You do not just start off like AC1 in the white robe and daggers. This time you are just a womanizing kid that is seeking direction.

That's all I can write about because that's as far as I got. I mean I had to got to sleep you know, I had work this morning.

I recommend this game and say have fun...

5 out of 5 thus far...

No comments:

Post a Comment