Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Empty yet full…

The void that fills my heart makes me ponder why it’s there. The longing, the intensity, the constant despair. The search, for what, I don’t understand. But it seems to disappear when she holds my hand.
When my though process focuses on the clear view of her beauty, the time she spends with me seems to never end. Time doesn’t matter whenever we are near, but yet I’m still empty when she isn’t near.
My relationship with God presents the Agapē. Philla is what I have with some I hold dear, but the Eros is something I’ve never come near. I’ve been infatuated by the uneducated heart, thinking that Eros has taken part.
But now that my heart has been enlightened, and my depths heightened the feeling of sweet bliss attacks my heart like thunder and lighting. Scared, but confident, unsure but willing to experiment, with the faint consequence of failure. To deny that it exist is to think one sided. But yet I have allowed myself to be filled, and yet I still feel empty.
I don’t comprehend this feeling, this action that is much more than an emotion. Solely given to a person, with your trust that they would cherish its relevance. This feeling, it’s called love. Something I don’t trust, but yet, I’m a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment